Harlem Renaissance Project
Lessons 18 – 22
Days Four (Lessons 21)
Today, we will take time to finish our Harlem Renaissance project. By the end of this class, you should have AT LEAST SIX slides in your PowerPoint presentation:
1. Title Slide – this should have the name of the artist and your name.
2. Five facts about your person (Encyclopedia)
3. Paragraph about an important life event, such as a tragedy or stroke of good luck (Newspaper)
4. Paragraph about an important day or an important piece of art, music, poem that the person created (Magazine)
5. What can you conclude about your character’s life based on what you have read?
6. Works Cited: Citations for Encyclopedia, Newspaper, Magazine.
NOTE: Be sure to save your completed PowerPoint in your home directory in your English Studies Folder so that Mrs. Gibbs can grade it!
What I conclude about my artist: